APOPSI is one of the largest Vocational Training and Lifelong Learning Center with national range. It was created in 1995 and has established itself as one of the most dynamic companies in the field of vocational training, offering extensive experience in providing training services and career counselling.
APOPSI is certified by the National Certification Agency for Qualifications and Career Guidance (former EKEPIS) with certification code 1110961 and is ranking the 1st center for vocational training in Greece based on the evaluation of the Ministry of Education.
The organization has trained – to date – more than 20,000 people across Greece, performing more than 4,000,000 man-hours of training programs in almost all business sectors (Tourism, Information Technology, Finance & Administration, Technical Professions, Manufacturing, Transportation, Health & Welfare, Agriculture professions, Environment, Pedagogics, Culture & Sport).
The main activities of APOPSI are services provided in the following areas:
- Vocational training to unemployed, employees and self-employed.
- Career Counseling and support to unemployed and employees on issues such as exploring career interests and skills, professional orientation, connection with the labor market.
- Coordination, management and implementation of integrated projects and development programs related to Human Resources in the context of national and European initiatives
- Studies and research on Human Resources and Local Development
- Support businesses in getting funding from national initiatives